Thursday 14 June 2007

It's in your head

My new dA account

We're going in to the city later today. I'm bying watercolour paper since my sketchbook don't like water.

I dreamt that I was painting a masterpiece, but everybody said my painting was ugly, so I got angry and throw it at them. The painting became small boxes of wood and I had to hide at home because some got wounded by the boxes and everybody else was angry over my bad temper. I was living with K and she had big fights with her boyfriend and threatened to flush herself down the toilet if he didn't do as she wanted. We lived in a small flat and I had to sleep in the wardrobe and the boyfriend was always in my way. I went out to get some air and all those people that were angry at me was outside, so I had to crawl to the lift. And when I dream about lifts, I always get stuck in them. So I sat in the lift until the birds outside my window started to scream and woke me up.

No comments: